Digital Marketing for Constructors, Architects & Interior Designers
Construction, architecture, and interior design often complete each other. They go hand in hand to provide beautiful, functional, and comfortable residential or commercial spaces for people.
But there’s also a fourth piece to this puzzle and that’s digital marketing for construction companies, architectures, and interior designers! “How” you ask?
Well, the people who need construction, architectural, or interior design services must know that you provide them in the first place. Then they can ask around about you, call you and hopefully become your client.
Digital marketing helps you promote and advertise your business to potential clients with various channels and tools and much more affordable prices compared to traditional marketing methods.
If you want to grow your architecture business, construction company, or interior design firm, you are exactly in the right place!
Digital Marketing for Architects, Construction Companies & Interior Designers Will Incredibly Boost Sales
Digital marketing can be intimidating to decision-makers, especially since there are a lot of technical and professional words used in it. But there’s no need to panic.
Digital marketing is basic at its core. The sole purpose of digital marketing for architects, construction companies, and interior designers is to market them to the best potential clients in order to close as many deals as possible and grow their business. That’s it!
The only notable thing is that since digital marketing uses digital tools and channels, it has a few distinct advantages to other marketing methods:
- Digital marketing for architects, construction companies, and interior designers is very affordable due to the nature of digital tools.
- Digital marketing for architects, construction companies, and interior designers is trackable and therefore pretty optimizable.
- Digital marketing for architects, construction companies, and interior designers is much more effective since it can interact with people in ways to gain their trust.
- Digital marketing for architects, construction companies, and interior designers can reach many more clients since most people spend a lot of their time online every day.
Need Help? We’ll Call You.
How to Do Digital Marketing for Architects, Construction Companies & Interior Designers
Follow these steps in order to build your business a strong and professional online presence that will create trust and prompt people to choose you as their service provider.
1. Invest in professional website design
75% of consumers admit to making judgments on a company’s credibility based on the company’s website design.
That’s a whopping number that can not be ignored. It’s just not reasonable or professional not to have a website for your architecture business, construction company, or interior design business in 2022.
There are many ways to get your business a professional web design:
- Hire a web design company
- Hire a web design freelancer
- Hire a web developer for your company
- Use website builders
Each of these ways has its own pros and cons. But the point is you must have a website that loads fast, is attractive, and works well on mobile.
2. Enter quality content in your new website
After you get your new website, it’s time to fill it! A website has no meaning without the necessary content.
Enter essential information about your business into your new website, including:
- Information about your services
- Your contact information
- You or your company’s resume
- An “About Us” description
- Service prices (if applicable)
- Testimonials or reviews
- Portfolio images
Of course, web content is not limited only to these, for instance, you can have a blog with articles related to your industry, but that could be done in the future. You must first have the necessary information on your website.
3. Run PPC ads
PPC ads are pay-per-click advertisements run online. The most famous form of them is Google Ads.
Google Ads are shown on Google (or its partner websites) every time a user searches for something that is related to your business and can mean that the user is a potential client.
For instance, a user searches for “interior design services in Dubai”. This person sees your ads, clicks them, and enters your website. He or she reviews your website and decides to contact you for a price estimation.
As you can see this process is pretty straightforward. However, there are many other businesses paying for ads like you. This creates a contest and bidding. The businesses with the best bids, the best ads, and the best websites usually win.
Of course, you will only pay when someone clicks on your ad (not when someone sees your ad), which is just great.
PPC ads are the best way for showing your business instantly to potential clients. The moment you have a nice website with content suitable for running ads, you can start them.
PPC ads have a few clear advantages:
- They are affordable.
- They are a fast digital marketing method.
- They can give you some useful insights into your target audience.
- They are very flexible in terms of adjustment.
4. Sign up for Google My Business
Google My Business is a free listing that amazingly increases the possibility of someone seeing your information locally.
You can sign up for Google My Business here. Don’t forget to verify your business afterward. Also, read this guide by Google to complete your profile well and increase the chances of being found by potential clients.
5. Join online marketing platforms
For every industry, there are various platforms that can connect potential clients to businesses. These platforms are basically like online listings with additional features such as the ability to manage the listing by a business owner, or advertising features.
Find the most used platforms in your own industry and join them. Some of them are free and some have fees, whatever the case, you must be present there because your competitors are already on them.
For instance, Houzz is a famous community that introduces architects, interior designers, or construction businesses to clients.
6. Do content marketing
People are thirsty for quality content that answers their questions, especially about architecture, construction, home services, and interior design. So now it’s time to do some content marketing for your business.
By creating and publishing high-quality and unique content regularly, you can show your business to people in need of answers and potentially construction and interior design service providers.
Content marketing for architects, construction companies, and interior designers has a few distinct benefits:
- It builds trust for potential clients.
- It boosts your business website’s rank in Google results.
- It will establish your authority and expertise among competitors.
You can create content in many forms, it could be blog posts, infographics, social media posts, DIY videos, or testimonials of your own services.
7. Hire an SEO agency
Now that you’ve added some valuable content to your website, it’s time to boost its rank in Google, so that more people can see and trust you. The optimizations for this process are called SEO or search engine optimization.
- SEO is a long-term investment.
- SEO requires content, optimizations on your web pages, and promotional actions done outside of your website.
- People tend to trust businesses that have worked on their SEO and have higher ranks in Google naturally as opposed to advertisements.
- SEO is more cost-effective in the long term because once you reach high positions on Google, you can stay on top with lower costs.
- SEO mustn’t be done through illegal activities for faster and cheaper results. This is called black-hat SEO and will result in your website being penalized by Google.
8. Consider social media marketing.
By now you must probably have some leads and new clients. Now it’s time to take over social media as it’s a great place to find new prospects and keep in touch with your current clients.
Of course, social media is a vast world. There are various platforms. So which one should you choose? Well based on data and our own experience, the following social media are most suitable for construction companies and interior designers.
Instagram is a visual platform, best suitable for posting images. And images are the best tool for showing people your expertise in making homes beautiful and safe spaces.
Use Instagram marketing especially if you are an architect, interior designer, or the owner of an interior design firm.
Here are a couple of things you can do for social media marketing on Instagram:
- Post regular images of your architecture, interior design, or construction projects.
- Post stories of your work process.
- Post videos captured by homeowners in their happy moments in their new homes.
LinkedIn is the best social media marketing platform for B2B businesses. You can use it to find construction project owners or firms interested in your design and architecture services.
There’s also another use to LinkedIn that people take for granted: you can find valuable human resources in LinkedIn, for instance, new employees or collaborations.
Do some of the following for social media marketing in LinkedIn:
- Post informative articles to demonstrate your expertise in your industry.
- Socialize and interact with potential prospects by reacting to their posts and …
- Use LinkedIn ads for reaching potential clients.
Facebook is one of the oldest social media platforms with a large community of dedicated users, mostly consisting of adults.
Do some of the following for successful social media marketing on Facebook:
- Post beautiful images of your projects on your Facebook account
- Join related Facebook groups and post there to find potential clients
- Use Facebook advertising for finding clients
Is digital marketing for architects, construction companies, and interior designers only for companies?
Digital marketing is not only suitable for companies. It can be used for any person who wants to promote their business, whether a single-person business, a freelancer, a small team, or an official firm.
Digital marketing for architects
The phrase “architectural firm” is nearly searched 700 times per month in Dubai, which is an amazing opportunity for promoting your business to people who need your expertise.
Digital marketing for interior designers
If you’re an interior designer working solo on your own or as a freelancer, digital marketing can definitely help you.
For instance, the phrase “interior designer” is searched nearly 9,000 times every month only in UAE!
Advertise your expertise to potential clients using digital marketing for interior designers.
Digital marketing for interior design firms
Many people prefer to work with firms and established companies. If you own an interior design firm, don’t lose this opportunity.
The phrase “interior design company” is searched nearly 1,000 times in Dubai monthly. That’s 1,000 potential clients. Promote your firm to these users using digital marketing for interior design companies.
Digital marketing for contractors
Whatever service you provide as a contractor, there are always many people searching for you on the internet.
For instance, the phrase “general contracting company” is searched nearly 500 times in Dubai every month. The people doing this search and many other similar searches are all your potential customers, Grab them s=using digital marketing for contractors.
Digital marketing for construction companies
There are 1,000 people in Dubai searching for the phrase “construction companies near me”. Show your company to these people and more like them using digital marketing.
Start Digital Marketing for Architects, Construction Companies & Interior Designers Now
You now know how to do digital marketing for architects, construction companies, and interior designers step by step.
However, If you are busy running or working on other aspects of the business, we understand how overwhelming it could be to try and run digital marketing campaigns by yourself. This is why we would be more than happy to step in and help.
You can contact us at DAAVIN DMCC for promoting your business online. We’ll evaluate your current position in the online world and offer you a full solution of digital marketing that will fit both your business and your budget.
Ready to Promote Your Company?